My Journey

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Year.....

I know I've said this a time or two before, but this year I'm going to succeed! I'm off to a rocky start, but I'm doing better about as many things as I can at the moment. I sat down last night and planned out what is for dinner every night this week. I also brought enough lunch meat & fixings to work for the week so everyday I will have lunch! I started in on a new exercise video yesterday, it's a 30 day program. I am also going to start training for a 5k. I just have to get everything loaded on to my ipod so I can get started.

I'm looking forward to a great year!


Quote of the day from my bestest friend:
“The one way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.” -Cyril Connolly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home