My Journey

Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 16, 2008

My first week with my Thursday weigh in and I did manage to pull a loss!! With TOM just around the corner, I was a little scared that I wouldn't. I'm so excited about my trip this weekend, but I know I have to eat decent when I can. We are planning to hit Red Lobster, so that will be tough for me since my favorite is the fried shrimp! We are also going to Applebee's so I can get something decent there.



Breakfast

Light English Muffin 1

Egg Beaters 0.5

FF Cheese 1

Yogurt 1



Lunch

Rice 3

Chicken & Broccoli 6



Dinner

I left this up to my hubby tonight, so we'll see what happens, but I have to be good since I'm planning to use my weekly points this weekend!



Snacks



Total Points: 12.5/34

Weekly Points: 0/35



Exercise: Hope to get in a walk after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home