My Journey

Thursday, October 09, 2008

October 9, 2008

So today is my first Thursday weigh in. I have also decided that I need to journal EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth, at least for a month or so. I usually eat the same things over and over, so I know roughly the points, but other days when I eat something I'm not used to, I tend to overeat or go completely off track. I also bought another workout DVD last night, so I'm going to try to do both of them EVERY day! I have 30 minutes that I can devote to each.

Breakfast
2pc toast w/ PB 3.5
Yogurt 1

Lunch
Change of plans - Hubby is coming over and taking me to lunch.
We went to Pizza Hut for the buffett. I think I did well with my decisions. I drank an entire bottle of water before we even left. I had 3 of the smallest pieces that I could find, a plate of lettuce salad with just a smidge of dressing, and a tiny piece of desert pizza. I'm going to count it as 20pts.

Dinner
Chicken 6

Water: 63.8oz

Total Points: 30.5/35
Weekly Points: 0/35

Exercise: Did 30 min walking workout DVD before work; plan to do BL Cardio Max after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home