August 4, 2008
Well, the dr. went ok on Friday. She officially took me off the pill, so now i have to find something else. I have a couple of options, but i'm not too happy with either, so i have some thinking to do. She did put me on a diruetic. I have been taking that since yesterday, and so far, i haven't really noticed a change. My weigh in today was good, even with going to the fair and enjoying my corn dog. I'm down another 2.6 lbs. According to the dr. scale, i'm down 19lbs since May 20! I'm super excited!!
Breakfast
Granola Bar 3
Lunch
Mini Meatloaf
Corn
Dinner
Chinese - i'm celebrating my cousin's birthday with him
Snacks
Water:
Total Points: /34
Weekly Points: 0/35
Exercise: Walked 1.2 miles before work. AP: 1


1 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on 19 lbs!!!! That is so awesome and has to be an amazing feeling!!! Keep up the great work!!! You are stronger than you knew!! LOVE YOU!!
KK
Post a Comment
<< Home