My Journey

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008

Another week done! Another 4lbs gone!!! For a total of 9.6lbs since I started.
The weekend went well. I did not do my walking or blogging, but I did do well I think. I am having a hard time with my sodium, so I think I might have to call my dr. and see if I can do the water pill. That way, even if I am eating a little too much sodium, maybe my BP will go down. I have been logging my food into The Daily Plate, and that has been helping me cut out things that are high in sodium. I also probably should start watching my cholesterol, so I might have find something else for breakfast as it’s making my cholestrol totals for the day go way up.

Breakfast
English muffin & strawberry jam 3
Yogurt 1

Lunch
Chicken Wrap – Multigrain Flatout, 2oz grilled chicken breast, lettuce, green & red peppers, 1 TBSP asian toasted sesame dressing 4
BBQ Baked Lays 3
Fruit 3

Dinner
Grilled chicken breast & veggies 8

Snacks

Water: /84.5

Total Points: 21/35

Weekly Flex Points: 0/35

Exercise: Walked 1.2 miles before work; AP Gained: 1

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to wake up with a warm fuzzy of 4 more pounds! Holy cow! That website must be awesome, even gives you a cholestrol count, impressive! :)

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home