My Journey

Friday, July 11, 2008

July 11, 2008

So yesterday was dr. day. And it went GREAT!! According to the scale at their office, I’ve lost 11lbs in 6 weeks! That is great motivation for me. Last night I spent the evening at my cousin’s house and her husband just had 2 massive heart attacks a little over a week ago. He’s doing great, but eating is a whole new ballgame for them. So I learned quite a bit last night. My sodium is through the roof. Pretty much anything from a package is loaded with it, even chicken breasts! Who would have though! Definatley going to have to do some shopping this weekend to get things that are a little more friendly in that area. The dr. said to come back in 4 months and we’ll go from there. She was amazed at how I was doing and I think that helped her let me continue doing what I was doing and see how things go.

Breakfast
English muffin 1
Egg 2
Canadian Bacon 1
FF Cheese 1


Lunch
Turkey Sandwich 4
Ritz Chips 100 Cal Pack 2
Fruit 3

Dinner
Grilled chicken breast & veggies 8

Snacks

Water: /84.5

Total Points: 22/35

Weekly Flex Points: 0/35

Exercise: Walked 1.2 miles before work; AP Gained: 1

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a rock star and an inspiration!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home