July 7, 2008
Weight: 297.2
I have officially lost 5lbs! I'm so excited! The past few weeks have been a little crazy for me so I was really suprised that i was able to pull this off. I go to the dr. on Thursday, and since i was last there, i've lost 7lbs so far. I will weigh again on Thursday at the dr. office, so i'll see how i'm doing then again. I plan to get back to my blog this week. Work was so crazy last week i didn't really have time to plan what i was going to eat and keep track of everything. I went grocery shopping last night and got a ton of stuff to keep me on track.
Breakfast
English muffin 1
Egg 2
Canadian Bacon 1
FF Cheese 1
Yogurt 1
Lunch
Healthy Choice Lasagna Bake 4
Cottage Cheese & fruit coctail 3
Dinner
Hearty Chicken Soup 4
2 - Grilled Cheese 4
Snacks
Fruit & Nut Bar 3
1/2 Dutch Apple Bagel 3.5
Water: 33.8/84.5
Total Points: 27.5/35
Weekly Flex Points: 0/35
Exercise: Walked 1.2 miles before work; AP Gained: 1


1 Comments:
Yeah Megan!! Way to go on the loss!!!!! :) How exciting!! I'm glad to see you are back up and running without slowing down even! You are a stud, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
<< Home