June 22, 2008
Ok, so it's been awhile since i've updated this. I'm back on track doing WW points at home. No meetings, just online support from DWLZ. I'm super excited to start this again. I've been doing great for a week. I go on vacation next week, so i'm a little nervous about how that is going to work, but i'll survive i'm sure!! Here's how things are going so far.
Start Date: June 16, 2008
Starting Weight: 302.8
Goal Weight: 175-150
Starting Measurements:
Chest: 52.5
Waist: 48
Hips: 57.5
Thighs: 28
Arms: 17
Weigh In Day: Monday
Goals: To exercise at least once per day (ie. walk, dvd, ride bike)
To keep OP for one full week.
To lose 5-10lbs by July 10 (my next dr. appt.)
First major goal: 10% loss = 272
I'm going to start my daily journal starting tomorrow. I will post my food and exercise. I am going to try to only weigh myself on Monday mornings.....i've been in the habit of doing it daily and i need to break that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home