My Journey

Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, 2008

Today is the day I go to the dr. My goal was to lose between 5-10lbs, which I have done. Since I was there, I’ve lost about 7lbs. I will know for sure once I get to the dr. office and get weighted again. Hopefully she will see how I am doing and let me continue on with what I’m doing. I’m a little worried since I’m not working today and I have a tendency to snack more when I don’t have a structured day. I’ve also been logging my food in at The Daily Plate, which is great. It shows you how many calories you’ve eaten and have left to use for the day. It also shows you how you’ve done meeting your daily reqirements. I eat way too much sodium I have learned. I need to work on that. That could be one of the reasons I’ve been having BP issues.

Breakfast

English muffin 1

Egg 2

Canadian Bacon 1

FF Cheese 1

Lunch

I’m going to be on the road after my dr. appt. so I’m not sure what I’ll have for lunch. If I have time, I’ll stop at home and grab something.

DinnerI’m going to Algona to pick up my bridesmaid dress, so I plan to stop & see my cousin, so I’ll probably join them for dinner.

Snacks

Water: /84.5T

otal Points: /35

Weekly Flex Points: 0/35

Exercise: Walked 1.2 miles before work; AP Gained: 1

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how your doctor's appointment goes!! :) I'm excited for you!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home